Holiday gift certificates now available!! In all denominations!
What is required to make a reservation? To make a reservation, simply choose your desired package, give us a call, choose your dates and pay the reservation deposit. The reservation deposit is applied to the rental fee at time of pickup. Any reservations within 7 days of the rental will require the rental fee to be paid in full at time of reservation. We also require the rental fee to be paid in full to make a reservation for a holiday weekend.
Will I need to provide a security deposit? Yes. We require a security deposit for each rental vehicle. The security deposit will be taken at the time of pick up and can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, American Express or cash. Checks of any kind will not be accepted. Security deposits will be refunded AFTER vehicles have been inspected by our technicians. Required deposit amounts are as follows:
All Side-by-Sides $1000 Deposit
How will my security deposit be refunded? If security deposit was paid in cash, it will be refunded in cash or check. If it was paid by credit card, we will refund the deposit back to the card. It may take 3-5 business days for the funds to become available, this depends on your bank and is beyond our control. Please plan accordingly.
What happens if I damaged the vehicle? If you damage the vehicle in any way, you will be held responsible to pay for the repairs. We will put together an estimate for the repairs and payment in full, minus security deposit, will be required upon notice. If the repairs do not exceed the security deposit, the difference will be refunded back to you.
What is the age requirement- Must be 21+ with valid driver license to rent and 18+ with valid driver license to drive. There are no age requirements, however all riders must be able to safely sit in the vehicle no car seats allowed.
What do I need to bring- Valid driver license, Safety Gear (Helmet and goggles) if you do not have safety gear they are available to rent for a $10 charge. Jeans and T-shirt are the appropriate riding attire for the months of June-September. You will get dirty, its best to bring an extra change of clothes. Better to bundle up and layer down than to ride cold in Early Spring & Fall/Winter months.
What time should I arrive- Please make sure to arrive 30 minutes prior to rental time, to complete all waivers, watch the safety video, and safety gear approval if bringing your own. Rental charges are $10 for Helmets & goggles.
· Renters are on their own after 6 p.m on overnight rentals.
· If you are late to your booking time/check-out we do not extend your ride time.
· If you return early from our ride we do not refund remaining time.
· If you are late with your return time/check-in you will be charged a late fee per machine $40 per 15 min.
· Trail riding is not weather permitting, meaning if it rains you are still able to ride. If you are not comfortable with the weather, you may reschedule your ride but we do not offer refunds for weather.
· Helmets are required but goggles are highly recommended but not required. Bring your own or rent for $10 each